Terms & Conditions
in these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning "The Company" means Lojinx Ltd. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payment shall become due upon placement of the order except in the case of mail order. No goods shall be supplied without payment. Goods shall be delivered by a carrier of The Company's choosing. Carriage will be at cost to the Customer and forms part of the invoice. We aim to dispatch goods within 7 working days.
Any product purchased marked as a pre order will be available for dispatch and distribution at a later date, this date will be written within the product description however will be subject to change. Your credit/debit card will be charged at the point of purchase.
Claims arising from damage delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to The Company within seven working days of delivery. The Company shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by The Company promptly return any of the goods subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packaged and return them to The Company for examination.
- a) If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, The Company shall at it's option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- b) If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective The Company shall, at it's option replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- c) In no circumstances shall the liability of The Company to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
TAXES & DUTIES
Customers must be aware that they may be liable to pay Import Taxes and Duties if value of goods ordered are of a value over their national import thresholds.
Goods that are faulty or do not fit must be returned to Lojinx, BCM Box 2676, London, WC1N 3XX, UK within 14 working days of the item being received by the customer.
Use of downloadable music will require a device such as a computer or table with a music playback programme installed, internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may involve obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Broadband internet access is strongly recommended.
DIGITAL CONTENT USAGE
Your use of the Products is conditional upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
- Products may be downloaded once per transaction/order
- Your license of Products as authorized hereunder permits you to use the Products only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sublicensee, to the extent permitted by law. For further details of your rights and restrictions on your rights to use the Products, see: www.prsformusic.com.
- You shall be permitted to export, burn (if applicable) or copy (if applicable) Products solely for personal, noncommercial use.
DIGITAL CONTENT CANCELLATION RIGHTS
- You have the right to withdraw from your purchase without penalty and without giving any reason until delivery of the Products has started.
- Lojinx Ltd reserve the right to not refund or cancel a digital content order once delivery of the product has begun. The download service commences immediately when you begin to download your product and you will not have the right to withdraw or cancel your order after this point.
For all enquiries please use the contact form below