Featured in The Guardian, Clash Magazine and more, Fred Abbott’s solo career is off to a great start! A supremely talented multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, Fred Abbott joined Noah And The Whale in 2009 and went on to huge success with that group, especially notable being his contribution to 2011‘s Platinum-selling and highly acclaimed Last Night On Earth. Abbott enlisted the help of his Noah And The Whale compadres and other friends for the recording of Serious Poke, with sessions taking place at West London’s British Grove Studios over the past year. The album was co-produced by Fred with Martin Hollis, whose diverse credits include Grinderman, The Rolling Stones and Take That.
- Phil Thornalley in TapeOp Magazine January 24, 2020
- Graham Gouldman’s Modesty Forbids January 17, 2020
- Graham Gouldman on BBC Radio London with Robert Elms January 2, 2020
- Graham Gouldman interviewed on TalkSPORT radio December 13, 2019
- 10cc’s Graham Gouldman New Solo Album and UK Tour Dates November 28, 2019
afraid of ghosts animal heart ayahuasca Ben Lee bleu blitzen trapper brendan benson butch walker Butch Walker and the Black Widows danzig in the moonlight David Myhr Deeper Into Dream dial-a-song download el may farrah Fountains Of Wayne fred abbott hannah schneider i like fun interview ken stringfellow kim richey live london mike viola nanobots nina persson pugwash review Sally Seltmann sky full of holes tcv the click five the lost brothers the posies the spade they might be giants tmbg tour tour dates video vii vinyl Young Hines