Film, TV and licensing our music

If you wish to licence our music for your project please contact us initially using the contact form below.

Film, TV, and other usage requests will differ in their handling, depending on your requirements and the artist and music in question. Several artists work with publishers - including Lojinx Music Publishing - and some do not. The Licensee (i.e. you) shall be responsible for seeking permission from (and making payment to) the appropriate music publisher(s). Whether or not a publisher is involved, we require the artist's approval for all usages.

Contact Us