They Might Be Giants have announced that their extensive 2018 world tour now includes 13 European dates including their first at London’s prestigious Barbican Centre. With shows in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands it will be the most extensive Euro tour the band have done in a number of years.
They Might Be Giants new album, I Like Fun, will be released 19th January 2018 as with weekly instalments of dial-a-song also return in the new year.
- 21 Sep – Leeds, Brudenell Social Club, UK
- 22 Sep – Cambridge, The Junction, UK
- 23 Sep – Bristol, Marble Factory, UK
- 25 Sep – Munich, Ampere, DE
- 26 Sep – Antwerp, De Roma, BE
- 27 Sep – Amsterdam, Paradiso, NL
- 28 Sep – Berlin, Columbia Theater, DE
- 29 Sep – Hamburg, Knust, DE
- 1 Oct – Koln, Luxor, DE
- 3 Oct – London, Barbican, UK
- 4 Oct – Manchester, Academy 2, UK
- 5 Oct – Edinburgh, Queen’s Hall, UK
- 6 Oct – Dublin, Button Factory, IE