2015 may well prove to be the busiest on record in They Might Be Giants, and the intensity shows no sign of abating as tickets are now on sale for a string of UK dates in January and February 2016.
They Might Be Giants‘ last full-band show in the UK was a sold-out Shepherd’s Bush Empire in late 2013, however, the band, performing as a trio, thrilled a packed Rough Trade East for a one-off in-store show in July this year following a string of radio appearances on BBC Radio 2, 6 Music, Absolute Radio, BBC London and more.
- 27 JAN Leeds, Brudenell Social Club – http://ljx.cc/1P7q0By
- 28 JAN Newcastle, Riverside – http://ljx.cc/1P7qrf5
- 30 JAN Belfast, Limelight – http://ljx.cc/1P7qFTC
- 31 JAN Glasgow, O2 ABC (Celtic Connections) – http://ljx.cc/1P7qLdL
- 01 FEB Manchester, Manchester Academy 2 – http://ljx.cc/1P7qXK9
- 03 FEB Cambridge, The Junction – http://ljx.cc/1P7r3l3
04 FEB London, Shepherds Bush Empire – http://ljx.cc/1P7rb42
- 04 FEB London, Electric Ballroom – http://ljx.cc/1JwSK8C