It’s a a song that, over the years, has been recorded by the likes of Ginger Baker’s Air Force, with non other than Denny Lane (of Moody Blues & Wings) on lead vocal, and Bob Dylan but is probably best known in recent history from a version recorded for the film “O Brother, Where Art Thou?”, performed by Dan Tyminski and credited as the fictional “Soggy Bottom Boys”.
- Graham Gouldman vinyl test pressing competition May 13, 2020
- Adam Schlesinger April 5, 2020
- They Might Be Giants Watch Party, 11pm Tonight! March 27, 2020
- Ringo Starr Makes Guest Appearance On New Single From 10cc’s Graham Gouldman March 13, 2020
- Phil Thornalley in TapeOp Magazine January 24, 2020
afraid of ghosts animal heart ayahuasca Ben Lee bleu blitzen trapper brendan benson butch walker Butch Walker and the Black Widows danzig in the moonlight David Myhr Deeper Into Dream dial-a-song download el may farrah Fountains Of Wayne fred abbott hannah schneider i like fun interview ken stringfellow kim richey live london mike viola nanobots nina persson pugwash review Sally Seltmann sky full of holes tcv the click five the lost brothers the posies the spade they might be giants tmbg tour tour dates video vii vinyl Young Hines